Ski & Snowboard Lessons Ages 8 - 12 Years
New this season - Ridge Runners closes the age gap between children, while maintaining the options of half day or full day sessions similar to the Snowrider program. With five ability levels catering to everyone from first timers to experts, the program is the best way to encourage children to improve their skiing and riding. An additional option for this age group are the afternoon Super Sessions for advanced skiers and riders to safely hone their terrain park skills under the guidance of qualified coaches.
Half Day Group Lessons
From the basics to mountain exploration. A fun learning environment with kids that are similar in age and ability levels.
Full Day Group Lessons
The best way to start skiing! Kids will have a positive ski experience by building their self-confidence with encouraging instructors in a fun setting with kids of similar age and ability.
Free Ride Club
Join the Free Ride Club for ten consecutive weeks of mountain fun & adventure for the rippers in the family! Ages 5 - 14.
Private Ski & Snowboard Coaching
Get your kids started on the right track and book them a private ski or snowboard lesson with one of our specialized Kids' Centre Instructors.
Door-to-Ski Shuttle Service
Take the stress our of your morning and let us pick up the kids for their lesson! Our instructors will come to your hotel pick up your kids and drop them off at the end of the day.
- Drop off is from 8:30am for morning and full day lessons. 1:00pm for afternoon lessons.
- Pick up is at 3:30pm.
Tips for Parents
Before You Arrive
- Ensure that they are well rested, have eaten breakfast or lunch, and have recovered from jet lag.
- Bring them dressed warmly and ready to ski or snowboard.
- Don't worry about tears! Our instructors are caring and trained to help calm the fears of your child.
Weather conditions can change rapidly. Please ensure that your child is equipped with the following and that all belongings are labeled:
- Neck warmer
- Goggles and/or sunglasses depending on the weather
- Waterproof & insulated mittens, gloves, jacket and pants
- Long underwear and turtleneck
- Warm dry socks
- Label everything with your child's first and last name
Your Child's Day
- Your child will spend their lesson with their instructor and group sliding, learning, playing and exploring.
- If your child has special dietary requirements please let our Ski School Team know when you make the reservation and again when you arrive to drop them off.
- Please be aware that we try to operate "nut free" facilities so we please do not pack any nut products should you choose to pack your own lunch or snack.
- Actual time on snow will vary depending on weather conditions the groups ability and stamina. Some groups will take a quick 30 minute lunch with no breaks and others, usually those who are at the early stages of learning to slide on snow and those groups with younger children, will take more frequent breaks throughout the day to rest and recuperate.
- Please keep in mind that children learn at different rates and that your child's overall enjoyment of their time at the Kids' Centre and on the mountain is most important.
End of the Day
- Pick up time for afternoon and full day lessons is 3:30pm.
- Pick up time for morning lessons is 12:00pm.